ASK FOR A VIEWING!
Buy-to-let 1 bed flat in Deptford, South East London. This brand new 1 bed flat in Deptford for sale is just 10 mins walk from the Deptford tube station, 8 mins walk from New Cross Station, and 7 mins to London Bridge.
1 bed flat in Deptford – Area & Layout
This 1 bedroom flat in Deptford, is located on Arklow Road in a new residential complex which comprises 276 apartments for sale, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, and 3 beds apartment. Just about ten minutes from Central London. Ask for a viewing!
1 bed flat in Deptford – Location
Deptford is fast growing in popularity as a place to live and invest, due to its location and fantastic transport links. With an increase of new build homes and further regeneration of the area, Deptford is truly a thriving location to consider as a place to invest in. Deptford, being such a creative hub, always has something going on across its many artistic and cultural venues including Deptford Does Art, The Albany and Noformat Gallery. With excellent transport links, it’s easy to get from Deptford to central London and out to the surrounding Kent countryside. Deptford and New Cross stations have direct connections to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
1 bed flat in Deptford – Great Buy-To-Let Opportunity
All flats in this condominium have been rented and they generate an interesting steady rental income.
1 bed flat in Deptford – Features
- Large format tiling to ground floor entrance hallways
- Carpet in hallways
- Painted ceilings and walls throughout
- Painted skirting and architraves in satin white finish
- Lift access to all residential floors
- Refuse store on the ground floor
- Contemporary matt lacquer contemporary handleless kitchen with soft close doors and cupboards
- Composite stone worktop and splash/back
- Under cabinet low energy LED feature lighting
- Integrated 4-ring flush induction hob with integrated self-circulating extractor fan by Siemens
- Integrated fan-assisted oven by Siemens
- Integrated dishwasher by Siemens
- Integrated fridge/freezer by Siemens
- Brushed stainless steel finish one and a half bowl sink
- Integrated recycling bins
- Enamelled white steel bath with fixed shower head and separate handheld shower
- Dark wood laminate bath panel
- Thermostatic wall mounted chrome bath/shower control
- Contemporary style basin and taps
- Composite stone vanity top
- Soft close dual flush WC
- Mirrored dark wood laminate cabinet and shelving unit
- Chrome plated heated towel rail
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Shaver socket
- Glass bath screen (not installed in show home)
- LED down lights
- Karndean flooring to kitchen and living areas
- Fitted carpets in bedrooms
- Full height fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Double glazed composite windows throughout
- Double glazed door to balcony or terrace (where applicable)
- Contemporary brushed stainless steel door ironmongery throughout
- Matt white painted ceiling finishes and walls in neutral ivory
- Skirting and architraves in satin white finish
- Full height white painted interior doors
South East London
South East London is a lovely area which extends from South Bank to Thamesmead and Greenwich in the east, and extending south to Sydenham at its furthest point. From South West London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The prime residential districts and London landmarks,arts and culture, High Street shops and fine restaurants, are just a few Tube stations away. Your London Home ® has selected for you the finest Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in South East London: Bermondsey, Camberwell, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Deptford, Greenwich, Kennington, Nunhead, Peckham, Southwark, Sydenham, West Norwood, Woolwich.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.