Apartment for rent in Camden Town – Location
Apartment for rent in Camden Town – The Apartment
The apartment for rent in Camden Town is located on the second floor without elevator. The apartment for rent in Camden Town was fully refurbished in 2012. The flat features a cosy bedroom, a modern bathroom with shower, a spacious living room with a large comfy sofa-bed and a modern and fully equipped kitchen (2 dining stool). This apartment to let in Camden Town can accommodate up to 2 people, including friends in separate sleeping. The guests can enjoy a lovely communal terrace with a relaxing view of the garden. Everything is finished with modern and Italian standards.
- Double sofa bed
- Smart Samsung TV
- Blu Ray DVD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- Blu Ray DVD player
The kitchen is fully furnished with: fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the Nespresso coffee machine.
- Water kettle
- Knives and chopping boards
- Pots and pans
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Nespresso machine
- 1 Bedroom
- Double size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- 1 Bathroom
- Big power shower
- Heated towel rail
NOTE: the bathroom in this apartment for rent in Camden Town includes some basic toiletries to cater for your initial arrival. Please note that these will not be replenished during your stay.
Apartment for rent in Camden Town – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment is served by a lift so it is suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- No smoking.
- Pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Apartment for rent in Camden Town – Distances
- 150 m (492 feet) metro station – South Kensington
- 270 m (885 feet) shops – Tesco Express
- 18 km (11 miles) airport – London City
- 24 km (15 miles) airport – Heathrow
- 41 km (25 miles) airport – Gatwick
- 60 km (37 miles) airport – Stansted.
North London is a lovely area which covers some of the area of the capital lying north of the River Thames. It extends from Clerkenwell and Finsbury on the edge of the City of London financial district, to Greater London’s boundary with Hertfordshire. From North London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture, are just a few Tube stations away. Your London Home ® has made for you a selection of Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in North London: Alperton, Barnet, Bethnal Green, Camden, Clerkenwell, Cricklewood, Crouch End, Finchley, Finsbury Park, Friern Barnet, Golders Green, Hackney, Hampstead, Harlesden, Harringay, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Highbury, Highgate, Holloway, Islington, Kensal Green, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Mill Hill, Muswell Hill, Northolt, Paddington, Pinner, Queen’s Park, Ruislip, South Hampstead, Southgate, Spitalfields, St John’s Wood, Stoke Newington, Swiss Cottage, Tufnell Park, Whetstone, Whitechapel, Willesden, Wood Green.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
Camden Town, London, Regno Unito