Apartment for rent in Chelsea – Location
Apartment for rent in Chelsea – The Apartment
This apartment for rent in Chelsea is a stunning one-bedroom apartment plus a study shabby chic furnished, bright and welcoming.
The living area of this apartment for rent in Chelsea includes one large comfortable double bed sofa and three armchairs along with TV where you will easily feel at home to relax during your evenings in this beautiful city of London.
- 1 Double bed sofa
- 3 Armchairs
- Dining table
The apartment for rent in Chelsea includes an American style kitchen combined with the living room, fully-equipped with all the utensils and amenities:
- Water kettle
- Knives and chopping boards
- Pots and pans
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
The apartment for rent in Chelsea features a warm and lovely bedroom furnished with a very comfortable bed and plenty of storage space. It includes:
- 1 Bedroom
- Double size bed
- Linen provided
- Wi-Fi router
- Single sofa bed
The bathroom of this apartment for rent in Chelsea has everything you need to start a refreshing day from the morning.
- 1 Bathroom
Note: the bathroom in this apartment for rent in Chelsea includes some basic toiletries to cater for your initial arrival. Please note that these will not be replenished during your stay.
Apartment for rent in Chelsea – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment to let in Chelsea is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Apartment for rent in Chelsea – Distances
- 280 m (918 feet) river – Thames
- 950 m (3,116 feet) shops – Partridges
- 1.2 km (0.74 miles) metro station – South Kensington
- 1.3 km (0.80 miles) metro station – Sloane Square
- 18 km (11 miles) airport – London City Airport
- 24 km (14.91 miles) airport – Heathrow Airport
- 39 km (24.23 miles) airport – Gatwick Airport
- 61 km (37.90 miles) airport – Stansted Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.