Very large apartment for rent in Hampstead, a prime location of London. This apartment for rent in Hampstead can comfortably accommodate 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
Apartment for rent in Hampstead – Location
The apartment for rent in Hampstead is a fully equipped holiday 3 bedrooms flat, not served by lift, located in the area of South Hampstead. This bright apartment for rent in Hampstead is conveniently located 210 m (688 feet) from the “Priory Road West Hampstead (Stop F)” bus station, 550 m (1804 feet) from “Finchley Road” train station, 600 m (1,968 feet) from the supermarket “Natural Natural”, 650 m (2,132 feet) from “West Hampstead” station, 750 m (2,460 feet) from “South Hampstead” train station. Book now!
Apartment for rent in Hampstead – The Apartment
The apartment for rent in Hampstead is equipped with living room with a large kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with baby cot and changing table or one double air mattress, and 2 bathrooms.
This spacious apartment for rent in Hampstead comprises a spacious living room with an open plan kitchen fully equipped with appliances and a large size one bedroom with en-suite bathrooms, a bedroom with a king size sofa bed, a cute bedroom with cot and changing table for your child that can be replaced with a double air mattress, a separate bathroom with a bathtub. Bright neutral decor and wood flooring throughout enrich this apartment for rent in Hampstead, which features:
- Virgin wireless internet
- Sound system
- Umbrellas available for rainy days
- Wireless thermostats to control the home temperature room by room
- Excellent quality furnishings.
Fully equipped kitchen
- Tea/coffee and cooking essentials (e.g olive oil, spices, etc.)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 2 Double bedrooms with double air mattress
- 1 Double bedroom with baby cot and changing table
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel-quality cotton linen
- Hotel-quality pillows for a comfortable night sleep.
Apartment for rent in Hampstead – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment for rent in Hampstead is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
- 210 m (688 feet) – Priory Road West Hampstead (Stop F)
- 550 m (1804 feet) – Finhley metropolitan station
- 550 m (1804 feet) – Finhley train station
- 600 m (1,968 feet) – Natural Supermarket
- 650 m (2,132 feet) – West Hampstead metropolitan station
- 750 m (2,460 feet) – South Hampstead train station
- 21 km (13 miles) – London City Airport
- 26 km (16 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 50 km (31 miles) – Luton Airport
- 70 km (43 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 76 km (47 miles) – Stansted Airport.
North London is a lovely area which covers some of the area of the capital lying north of the River Thames. It extends from Clerkenwell and Finsbury on the edge of the City of London financial district, to Greater London’s boundary with Hertfordshire. From North London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture, are just a few Tube stations away. Your London Home ® has made for you a selection of Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in North London: Alperton, Barnet, Bethnal Green, Camden, Clerkenwell, Cricklewood, Crouch End, Finchley, Finsbury Park, Friern Barnet, Golders Green, Hackney, Hampstead, Harlesden, Harringay, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Highbury, Highgate, Holloway, Islington, Kensal Green, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Mill Hill, Muswell Hill, Northolt, Paddington, Pinner, Queen’s Park, Ruislip, South Hampstead, Southgate, Spitalfields, St John’s Wood, Stoke Newington, Swiss Cottage, Tufnell Park, Whetstone, Whitechapel, Willesden, Wood Green.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
70 Canfield Gardens, London NW6 3ED, Regno Unito