Chelsea apartment for rent with terrace, near Tube station in one of the most prestigious areas of Central London. This Chelsea apartment for rent is a well equipped holiday home which can comfortably accommodate 4 guests.
Chelsea apartment for rent – Location
This beautiful Italian designer Chelsea apartment for rent is a just refurbished one bedroom flat situated on the first floor, without elevator. The Chelsea apartment for rent is extremely well located in the heart of Earl’s Court, a trendy and lovely area in Central London. Book now!
Chelsea apartment for rent – The Apartment
The Chelsea apartment for rent enjoys a nice terrace of 20 m² (238 sqf) and central heating. The Chelsea apartment for rent has a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat TV, double sofa bed, iron, hair dryer.
- 1 Flat TV
- 1 Double sofa bed
- Hair dryer.
- American style kitchen with open plan dining area
- Washing machine
- Dryer machine
- Water boiler.
Chelsea apartment for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This Chelsea apartment for rent is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Chelsea apartment for rent – Distances
- 37 m – Shops Foodland Trading Ltd
- 600 m – West Brompton metropolitan station
- 700 m – M&S Earls Court Simply Food Supermarket
- 850 m – Earl’s Court metropolitan station
- 1 km (0.62 miles) – Thames River
- 21 km (13 miles) – London City Airport
- 27 km (16.7 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 61 km (37.90 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 69 km (42.87 miles) – Stansted Airport.
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.