New built modern Chelsea flat for rent in the vibrant Fulham, rich in all type of bars, restaurants and contemporary art galleries. This Chelsea flat for rent is a fully equipped holiday apartment with one bedroom flat located in a prime location of London, which can accommodate up to 3 people.
Chelsea flat for rent – Location
This Chelsea flat for rent is conveniently located within 7 minutes from West Brompton station and within 14 minutes walk from Chelsea Football Club Stadium. This tourist apartment is in a great location to visit all of London’s must-see sites! This Chelsea flat for rent is perfect for couples, families, as well as business travellers. Everyone is welcome. Book now!
Chelsea flat for rent – The Apartment
The Chelsea flat for rent comprises a spacious living room with an open plan kitchen fully equipped with appliances and a large size one bedroom, a separate bathroom with a bathtub.
Bright neutral decor and wood flooring throughout.
The apartment has Sky wireless internet, TV, Netflix, washer/dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has tea/coffee and cooking essentials such as olive oil and spices for those wishing to cook. Hotel-quality cotton linen is used, with pillows for a comfortable night sleep.
What makes this flat unique is:
- Memory Foam mattress for peaceful sleep,
- Nespresso coffee machine to taste a little bit of Italy,
- Netflix available for a relaxing night in,
- Fans to cool down the room on hot days,
- Wall mounted thermostats to control the home temperature room by room.
- During your stay you will have a complimentary 3 class pass to use at the boutique PHIIT London studio on the ground floor of the building.
- Available 24 hours
- Squash, tennis and badminton rackets available,
- Umbrellas available for rainy days.
Chelsea flat for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- Late check in fee for arrivals after 8pm to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Chelsea flat for rent – Distances
- 5 m (16 feet) – Porcini Pizzeria and Restaurant
- 34 m (111 feet) – Bus stom BK
- 98 m (321 feet) – The Co-operative Food Rupermarket
- 550 m (1,804 feet) – West Brompton Metropolitan Station
- 550 m (1,804 feet) – West Brompton Train Station
- 700 m (2,296 feet) – West Kensington Metropolitan Station
- 750 m (2,460 feet) – Whole Foods Supermarket
- 900 m (2,952 feet) – Fulham Broadway Metropolitan Station
- 1,8 km (11.12 mile) – Thames River
- 18,5 km (11.54 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 20 km (12.24 miles) – London City Airport
- 26 km (16 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 52 km (32.3 miles) – Luton
- 63 km (39 miles) – Stansted Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.