ASK FOR A VIEWING!
Duplex home for sale in North West London with 3 bedrooms. Finchley is a new emerging neighborhood in the district of Barnet, where many professionals are moving with their families because it offers a high quality of life, excellent schools, many shops, restaurants and excellent public transport. This duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, is near Woodside Park in a quite and green residential area located just half an hour minutes from Central London!
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Area & Layout
This duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, is at 2nd and 3rd floor, served by lift, in the charismatic church of St. Barnabas, which has been richly renewed to realize a new residential complex comprising 21 luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes and duplex homes. The church of St. Barnabas, built in the late 19th Century, has been the heart of the Barnet community for over a century. Recently the congregation has moved on to pastures new, we’ve given this wonderful historic building a new lease of life. The result of the careful restoration and conversion work is a brand new residential complex which offers confidently understated space enriched by idyllic surroundings. You and your family will be able to enjoy the luxury of open spaces with many extensive transport routes plus social and cultural attractions right on your doorstep. Your very own sanctuary half an hour from Central London. Ask for a viewing!
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Location
This brand new duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, is located in an elegant residential district in the Barnet borough in North West London. Finchley is home to quiet streets of Victorian and Edwardian family homes as well as modern flats which recently became very popular with young professionals. Many groceries offer international products and food, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, and halal, on busy Ballards Lane and the High Road which serve the local community. Victoria Park has tennis courts, playgrounds, and a cafe, while the Great North Leisure Park features indoor and outdoor pools, and a multiplex cinema.
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Virtual Tour
For a virtual tour at this new duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, please click on the image below.
To personally view the apartment demo and the development site, please contact us for arranging an appointment.
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Floor plans
Click on the floor plans below to enlarge them
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Video
Click on this video to see the features and location which make this duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, an opportunity not to be missed.
Duplex home for sale in North West London – London Living
This beautiful development in Woodside Park, Finchley, marries old with new, heritage with modernism, and everything you love about London living with calm, community and plenty of room to grow. Barnabas is a piece of history, reimagined for you and your loved ones. The only renovation of its kind in this area of London. Modern heritage living in 21 beautifully designed apartments with real life in mind, Barnabas is a window on the past and a perfect fit for your future in London.
Duplex home for sale in North West London – The Highest Quality
The residential complex which hosts this duplex home for sale in North West London, Finchley, offers an enduring, lasting quality inside and out:
- Bespoke high quality integrated kitchens with quartz worktops and marble effect tiled splashback.
- Built-in appliances including fridge-freezer, induction hob, dishwasher, freestanding washer dryer, Miele combi/microwave oven in all apartments.
- 1 bed – Miele ovens/hobs.
- 2 bed – Miele oven/hobs and microwave (separate appliances).
- Wine cooler in each apartment Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers.
- LED lighting incorporated into kitchen shelving.
- Separate utility cupboards to all units.
- Chevron wood flooring.
- Crittall style glass walls to selected apartments.
- Integrated cloak cupboard to selected units.
- Spray-lacquered full-height internal doors with high quality ironmongery.
- Heritage features maintained and displayed where possible.
- High quality ironmongery.
- High quality sanitary ware including bath, to all apartments
- Shaver sockets to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Vanity units to all bathrooms.
- Contemporary design WCs with soft-close lids and concealed cisterns.
- Contemporary Corian basins.
- Large format marble effect tiles to all bathrooms.
- Freestanding baths in select apartments.
- Heated towel rail to all bathrooms.
- Electric underfloor heating to all bathrooms.
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
- High grade wool carpets to bedrooms.
- Heritage features maintained and displayed where possible.
- Improved internal sound insulation.
- Terraces finished with heritage style balustrade and hard-wearing stone slabs.
- External lighting to balconies and terraces.
- High-efficiency light fittings to living spaces, bedrooms and kitchens.
- Dimmer switches in bedrooms.
- 5 amp lighting circuit to living spaces, bedrooms have double wall mounted sockets either side.
- Centralised fire detection system to communal areas.
- Mains-powered smoke alarms inside each residential unit.
- Television and telecom points to all living rooms and bedrooms.
- CCTV provided to all building entrances.
- Skylights in specific flats.
Audio & Visual Data
- Market leading mobile video door entry system with link to ground floor entrance.
- Apartments wired for fibre-optic broadband.
- Satellite TV outlets within all bedrooms and living spaces.
Heating & Cooling
- Independently controlled heating to all living areas and bedrooms.
- Feature electric radiators throughout.
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Key features
- Close to Central London
- Luxurious 1, 2 and 3 beds apartments
- Highly Refined Specifications
- Boutique Development
- Estimated Completion: October 2020
- Total nb. of Units: 21
- Warranty: Checkmate Warranty
- 1 Parking place per apartment
- Leasehold: tenure for 250 years.
- Service Charge: £2.50 p.sqft p.a.
- Ground Rent: 0.1% of Purchase Price (review 10yr. RPI)
- Expected Yield: circa 4% gross
Contact us to arrange a viewing!
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Perfect to raise a family
Combining the spirit of the city with the tranquillity of a garden suburb, Woodside Park is an area with so much to love. Abundant greenery and open space make this the perfect place to raise a family, embrace new hobbies, or just enjoy a new pace of life. Woodside Park is home to woodland, grassland, allotments, playing fields, golf clubs and nature reserves, the leafy garden suburb of Woodside Park really lives up to its name. But it’s still London in spirit, with independent businesses, top-performing schools and a diverse community on your doorstep. Hampstead Heath and Alexandra Palace are within easy reach, the bustle of Finchley High Road is only a stroll away and Northern line tube links mean you’re never more than 30 minutes from the heart of the action!
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Quality of Life
From lazy Sunday brunches to people-watching or browsing the local independent shops, Woodside Park offers it all. In this area you and your family can enjoy:
Food & Drink
- Ai Sushi
- Bella Mia
- Istanbul Restaurant
- Joie De Vie
- M’s Place
- Michael’s Brasserie
- Nippon Izakaya
- Tally Ho
- The Bohemia
- The Orange Tree
- The Redwood Cafe
- Toolan’s Freehouse
Lifestyle & Leisure
13. David Lloyd
14. Finchley Golf Club
15. Finchley Lawn Tennis Club
16. Finchley Lido Leisure Centre
17. Finchley Yoga
18. North Middlesex Golf Course
19. Oakleigh Park Swimming Pool
20. Oakleigh Park Tennis & Squash Club
22. South Herts Golf Course
23. The London Equestrian Centre
24. The Woodside Park Club
25. Totteridge Millhillians Cricket Club
26. Totteridge Tennis Club
27. Zero Gravity Pilates
28. Finchley Catholic High School 29. Frith Manor Primary School
30. Moss Hall Infant School
31. Moss Hall Nursery School
32. St. Michael’s Catholic Grammar School
33. Southover Pre-School
34. The Compton School
35. Woodridge Primary School
36. Wren Academy
37. Ari Food Centre
Duplex home for sale in North West London – Connections
This luxurious duplex home for sale in Finchley, enjoys excellent transport links. It is just 2 minutes walk from Woodside Park tube station means Central London and the City are only half an hour away.
- Woodside Park Tube Station: 2 mins
- West Finchley Tube Station: 13 mins
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station: 21 mins
Journey times from Woodside Park:
- Charing Cross Station: 27 mins
- Bank Station: 28 mins
North West London
North West London is a lovely area which covers some of the area of the capital lying north of the River Thames. It extends from Clerkenwell and Finsbury on the edge of the City of London financial district, to Greater London’s boundary with Hertfordshire. From North West London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture, are just a few Tube stations away. Your London Home ® has made for you a selection of Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in North West London: Alperton, Barnet, Camden, Cricklewood, Crouch End, Finchley, Friern Barnet, Golders Green, Hampstead, Harlesden, Harringay, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Highgate, Kensal Green, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Maida Vale (North West London), Mill Hill, Muswell Hill, Northolt, Paddington, Pinner, Queen’s Park, Ruislip, South Hampstead, Southgate, St John’s Wood, Swiss Cottage, Tufnell Park, Wembley, Whetstone, Willesden, Woodside Park.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.