This Fitzrovia home for rent is a bright and functional one bedroom tourist apartment, which can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
Fitzrovia Home for rent – Location
The Fitzrovia home for rent is located on the first floor of a building (without elevator) in the renowned, very central and prestigious Fitzrovia area, rich in points of interest, restaurants, pubs and shops. Book now!
Fitzrovia Home for rent – The Apartment
The Fitzrovia home for rent ia located at the first floor without elevator, it was fully refurbished and it comes with a cosy bedroom, a modern bathroom with shower, a spacious living room with a big comfy double sofa bed and a modern and fully equipped kitchen. This Fitzrovia home for rent can accommodate up to 4 people, even friends, in separate sleeping. The bedroom is well located in the most quiet and silent area of this Fitzrovia home for rent. Everything is finished to modern and Italian standards.
This Fitzrovia home for rent, recently renovated and decorated with designer furniture, opens up onto a foyer leading to a spacious day area furnished with a double sofa bed, a flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
- 1 Double sofa bed
- Wall mounted flat screen TV
- Coffee table
- Wi-Fi router
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Plenty of cabinets
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Water kettle
- Knives and chopping boards
- Pots and pans
- Crockery and cutlery
The sleeping area of the Fitzrovia home for rent includes a bedroom with a king bed, a wardrobe and a big window. Very quiet and silent.
- 1 Bedroom
- King size bed
- Bedside tables
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- 1 bathroom
- Big power shower bath
NOTE: the bathroom in this Fitzrovia home for rent includes some basic toiletries to cater for your initial arrival. Please note that these will not be replenished during your stay.
Fitzrovia Home for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This Fitzrovia home for rent is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
- 150 m (492 feet) – Supermarket Tesco Metro
- 270 m (885.82 feet) – Goodge Street metropolitan station
- 15 km (9.3 miles) – London City Airport
- 30 km (18.64 miles) – Heathrow Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
36 Charlotte St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 2NJ, Regno Unito