Holland Park apartment for rent, perfect for couples, families, groups of friends and business travelers. This Holland Park apartment for rent, is a fully equipped holiday flat which can accommodate up to 5 people.
Holland Park apartment for rent – Location
This Holland Park apartment for rent, located in the area of Kensington and Chelsea, is a fully equipped holiday flat with 2 bedrooms, right in a prime location of London. This Holland Park apartment for rent is conveniently located within 5 minutes from Holland Park station and Shepherd’s Bush station. Book now!
Holland Park apartment for rent – The Apartment
This Holland Park apartment for rent comprises:
- 1 Lovely living room
- 1 Eat-in kitchen fully equipped with appliances
- 1 King size bedroom
- 1 En-suite bathroom with shower and bath tab
- 1 Bedroom with a king size bed plus a single bed
- 1 Separate bathroom with a shower
- Hotel-quality cotton linen is used, with pillows for a comfortable night sleep.
What makes the Holland Park apartment for rent unique:
- Fully renovated in December 2018
- Comfortable new mattresses for peaceful sleep
- Living room with brand new furniture for a relaxing night in
- Skylights to get lots of light
- Excellent quality finishings
- Private garden
- The apartment’s owner could arrange to pick you up from the Airport. Please, contact us to check rates and availability.
Included in the price:
- 2 Towels for each person
- 2 Rolls of toilet paper
- Toiletries basic set
- 1 Kitchen cloth.
Holland Park apartment for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Holland Park apartment for rent – Distances
- 130 m (426 feet) – Edera Restaurant
- 220 m (721 feet) – Flat Three
- 300 m (984 feet) – Westeleven Restaurant
- 300 m (984 feet) – Shepherd’s Bush metro station
- 500 m (1,640 feet) – Holland Park
- 500 m (1,640 feet) – Shepherd’s Bush
- 600 m (1,968 feet) – Westfield shopping centre
- 24 km (14.91 miles) – London City Airport
- 23 km (14.23 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 55 km (34 miles) – Luton
- 60 km (37 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 75 km (47 miles0 – Stansted Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
170A Holland Park Ave, Notting Hill, London W11 4UH, Regno Unito