Holland Park flat for rent in the vibrant area of Holland Park and Shepherd’s Bush. This Holland Park flat for rent can comfortable accommodate up to 4 people.
Holland Park Flat for rent – Location
This Holland Park flat for rent is a newly refurbished holiday apartment, conveniently located within 5 minutes from Shepherd’s Bush Tube station and within 7 minutes walk from Westfield Shopping Centre. Please, note that this Holland Park flat for rent is located at the third floor without elevator. Contact us for further info!
Holland Park Flat for rent – The Apartment
The Holland Park flat for rent is fully refurbished and it comes with a spacious living room with a big comfy double sofa-bed, a modern and fully equipped kitchen, a cosy bedroom, and a modern bathroom with shower. The beds are very comfy and there is a lovely view onto the garden.
- 1 Bedroom
- Double size bed
- Linen provided
- Towels provided.
- Double sofa bed
- Flat TV.
The kitchen is fully furnished with:
- Water kettle
- Pots and pans
- Crockery and cutlery
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- 1 bathroom
- Power shower
- Heated towel rail
Note: our bathroom will include some basic toiletries to cater for your initial arrival. Please note that these will not be replenished during your stay.
Holland Park Flat for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This apartment is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
Holland Park Flat for rent – Distances
- 500 m (1,640 feet) – Shepherd’s Bush metropolitan station
- 550 m (1,804 feet) – Londis Supermarket
- 22 km (13.67 miles) – London City Airport
- 22 km (13.67 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 64 km (39.76 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 65 km (40.38 miles)- Stansted Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.