South Kensington apartment for rent with Italian stylish architecture. This tourist apartment in South Kensington is fully equipped, served by lift, and it can comfortably accommodate 2 people.
South Kensington apartment for rent – Location
This bright and cozy South Kensington apartment for rent is located 150 m from South Kensington metro station, 270 m from Tesco Express supermarket, 18 km from London City Airport airport, 24 km from Heathrow Airport airport, 41 km from Gatwick Airport airport, 60 km from Stansted Airport airport. The house is situated in a well connected neighborhood in a residential complex. Book now!
South Kensington apartment for rent – The Apartment
This South Kensington apartment for rent is comfortable, spacious, and has a surface of 55 square meters (592 square feet).
The South Kensington apartment for rent is fully equipped, featuring:
- 1 Bedroom
- Double size bed
- Linen provided
- Hair dryer
- Central heating
- 1 TV.
The independent kitchen features:
- Washing machine
- Kitchen utensils
South Kensington apartment for rent – Booking and Conditions
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you to make an insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This South Kensington apartment for rent is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
- 32 m – Londis Supermarket
- 650 m – Gloucester Road Metropolitan Station
- 800 m – South Kensington Train Station
- 1,2 km – Thames River
- 20 km – London City Airport
- 21 km – Heathrow Airport
- 60 km – Gatwick Airport
- 70 km – Stansted Airport
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.