South Kensington home for rent, located a few meters from the Imperial London College, with a surface of 100 m2 (1076,39 sqf) and 2 bedrooms, to comfortably accommodate 4 people.
South Kensington home for rent – Location
This South Kensington home for rent is conveniently located a few minutes from two Tube stations, South Kensington and Knightsbridge. It is also very close to Hyde Park, which offers both world-class events and concerts together with plenty of quiet places to practice your favorite sport, relax and unwind. Book now!
South Kensington home for rent – The Apartment
The South Kensington home for rent is equipped with the following items:
- Central heating
- 2 Fans
- 1 TV.
The independent equipped kitchen features:
- Kitchen utensils
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- 1 Bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 Bathroom with Bathtub
- 1 Bathroom with Shower.
- For booking, you just need to send a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, non-refundable.
- The balance of the remaining 50% has to be paid within 60 days before check-in.
- If the reservation is made in a period of fewer than 60 days before check-in, 100% of the total amount, non-refundable, has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit (refundable): GBP 300 to be paid when booking.
- Payment method: credit card hold.
Note: we suggest you making insurance to cover eventual booking cancellations.
- This South Kensington home for rent is not served by a lift so, unfortunately, it is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day.
- Check-out: 10:00.
- The property manager kindly asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship number and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Not included in the rental price (to be paid separately)
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): GBP 60.
- Arrival out of schedule: GBP 25.
South Kensington home for rent – Distances
- 550 m (1,804 feet) – Londis Supermarket
- 700 m (2,296 feet) – South Kensington metropolitan station
- 18 km (11 miles) – London City Airport
- 22 km (13 miles) – Heathrow Airport
- 35 km (21 miles) – Gatwick Airport
- 66 km (41 miles) – Stansted Airport.
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
South Kensington, London, UK