ASK FOR A VIEWING!
We are glad to offer you this 2 bedrooms apartment in Uxbridge, Hillingdon, West London. From this apartment in Uxbridge for sale you can easily reach the Uxbridge Tube station in 10 minutes walk only. Thanks to the good connection through the Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines, this brand new 2 bedrooms apartment in Uxbridge offers stylish waterside living only 36 minutes from Central London.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Area & Layout
This apartment in Uxbridge, Hillingdon is located at 2nd floor served by lift. The condominium is a brick-built former wharf building on a peninsula surrounded by two water canals. It is being richly renewed to realize a new residential complex which comprises 41 apartments for sale with studio, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, duplexes and one 3 beds penthouse apartment. Just about half an hour from Central London. Ask for a viewing!
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Location
The cozy residential district where this new apartment in Uxbridge for sale is located, is in the Hillingdon borough in West London. The town of Uxbridge is highly appreciated for its waterside living and vintage houses, like the Tube station which is a celebrated Art Deco landmark. The building where this apartment in Uxbridge for sale is located, is on the western side of the town. This is an area that young professionals and families love so much. Its characteristic network of waterways and renewed and converted former mills, confer it a unique urban identity. In the last decade, the Intu Uxbridge shopping centre has added another mall to the town’s retail and transformed the town centre. In this mall you can also find a nine screens Odeon cinema.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Buy-To-Let Opportunity
Since 2016 Coca-Cola moved its European and British headquarters to Uxbridge. In subsequent years a wide range of industry leaders moved to Uxbridge their HQs, including Apple’s UK head office, IBM, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu, Xerox, PWC, Mitsubishi, GSK, Hasbro, Hertz and Cadbury. These companies have led to a steady growth of outgoing as well as incoming commuters to Central London.
These numbers speak for themselves:
- the internationally renowned Brunel University has 13,000 students, of which 30% foreigners;
- only 6 miles from the international airport of Heathrow LHR, the UK’s biggest single site employer (40,000 additional local jobs when 3rd runway goes ahead) and the 2nd busiest airport in the world by passenger numbers;
- this apartment in Uxbridge for sale is only 10 minutes walk from the Tube station;
- the Elizabeth Line at West Drayton Crossrail station is 15 minutes cycle far;
- the number of enterprises in the borough of Hillingdon increased 29% since 2014;
- house prices in Uxbridge increased 13% between 2015-18;
- the journey by Tube to Central London, Zone 1, takes 36 minutes only.
All this makes an investment in this 2 beds apartment in Uxbridge and the other units in this condo, a great opportunity for a buy-to-let investment.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Key Points
- For sale studios, 1 bed, 2 beds, duplexes and one 3 beds penthouse apartment in Uxbridge
- Very affordable prices:
- Studios from £261,250
- 1 Bed from £273,363
- 2 Beds from £372,875
- a 3 Beds Penthouse Apartment in Uxbridge at £550,000
- Gated secured parking included in the price
- 999 years leasehold
- Completion: ready NOW.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Design
The designer’s hall-free philosophy maximises space for true open plan living. Less walls within results in more light throughout, so typically apartments are bright, aspirational and feature quality brand names that appeal to ambitious working professionals and families. Traversed by the River Colne and Grand Union Canal, each apartment enjoys waterside views – a rare and very desirable feature. And this apartment in Uxbridge has a stunning private roof terrace which offers stunning panoramic views and extra outdoor space to be exploited during the hot summer days.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Floor plans
Click on the floor plans below to enlarge them
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Video
Click on this video to see the features and location which make this apartment in Uxbridge, Hillingdon, West London, an opportunity not to be missed.
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Specifications
The residential complex which hosts this apartment in Uxbridge for sale, has been designed with the surrounding quite setting firmly in mind. Cool and clear interiors feature quality brand appliances to produce attractive and comfortable living spaces, befitting of their waterside location.
Interior designed Kitchens
- Gloss white handle-less cabinetry
- Glass splashbacks
- Solid stone worktops
- Stainless steel integral 1.5 bowl sink
- Swan-neck monoblock tap in brushed stainless steel
- Zanussi electric single oven, fan assisted Zanussi integrated hood
- Zanussi 4 zone black induction hob
- LED strip lighting under wall units Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer Integrated washer-dryer
- Integrated slimline dishwasher
- Living Rooms
- Chevron wood flooring.
- Crittall style glass walls to selected apartments.
- Integrated cloak cupboard to selected units.
- Spray-lacquered full-height internal doors with high quality ironmongery.
- Heritage features maintained and displayed where possible.
Bathrooms & En-suite
- White tiles to wet areas
- White handwash basin with mixer tap
- Dual flush soft close WC with chrome flush plate
- Wall mounted chrome toilet roll holder Granite effect vanity worktop
- Shower set with rose head and hand shower in chrome
- Mirror with recess LED lighting Chrome towel rail
- Vinyl tiled stone effect floor tiles.
- Main entry doors, digital access control with integral fob reader, code access and LED screen
- Video access screens in apartment hallways Mains operated smoke alarm
Mains operated carbon monoxide alarm Lockable letterboxes
- Bike store.
- Wall mounted electric panel heaters
- Engineered oak wood flooring to hallway, kitchen/lounge/dining area
- 80% wool carpets in bedroom.
- Recessed LED spotlights
- Brushed steel dimmer switches in bedrooms.
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches
- Oak thresholds
- White paint throughout
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes in bedrooms on request at additional cost.
Contact us to arrange a viewing!
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Quality of Life
From lazy Sunday brunches to people-watching or browsing the local independent shops, Uxbridge offers it all. In the area which surrounds this penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge you and your family can enjoy:
Food & Drink
- The Dolphin
- Harris & Hoole
- Five Guys
- Martin’s Place
- The Pipemakers Arms
- Nonna Rosa Pizza
- Ottimmo Bao Bao
- Curry Culture
- The General Elliot
- The Beefeater
Lifestyle & Leisure
13. Rush Fitness
14. Fassnidge Park
15. Post Office
16. Rockingham Recreation Ground
17. Uxbridge Library
19. Odeon Cinema
20. Simply Gym
21. Southover Pre-School
22. Colne Valley Regional Park
23. Grand Union Canal
24. Brunel University
25. Uxbridge High School
26. Park Academy West London
27. Vyners School
28. St Helen’s College
29. Seventy primary schools in the London Borough of Hillingdon
30. Twenty-two secondary schools in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
31. Seven special and alternative schools
33. Tesco Metro
34. T K Maxx
36. Marks & Spencer
39. River Island
Apartment in Uxbridge for sale – Connections
This beautiful apartment in Uxbridge, West London, enjoys excellent transport links. It is just 10 minutes walk from the Uxbridge Tube station, means Central London and the City are approx. 36 mins. away.
- Colne Valley Regional Park – 40sq miles of parkland: 2 mins
- Rockingham Recreation Ground – Football pitches, park: 5 mins
- Uxbridge Tube Station: 10 mins
- Intu Uxbridge – Shopping centre: 13 mins
- Uxbridge Sports Club: 9 mins
- Brunel University: 10 mins
- West Drayton Crossrail station: 15 mins cycling
- Intu Uxbridge – Shopping centre: 2 min
- M40: 5 mins
- M25: 7 mins
- Crossrail, West Drayton: 11 mins
- Gerrards Cross: 12 mins
- M4: 16 mins
- Heathrow: 19 mins
- Windsor: 22 mins
- Westfield Shopping Centre, London: 29 mins
Journey times from Uxbridge Tube station:
- Baker Street: 36 mins
- Oxford Circus: 45 mins
Journey times from West Drayton Crossrail station:
- Paddington: 20 mins
- Bond Street: 24 mins
- Tottenham Court Road: 25 mins
West London is a beautiful area which lies north of the River Thames and extends from its historic and commercial core of Westminster and the West End to the Greater London boundary, much of which is formed by the River Colne. Some interpretations of the area include the boroughs of Brent and Harrow, making ancient Watling Street, the boundary in those outer areas. The constituent districts of West London were traditionally part of Middlesex. From West London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The residential districts of West London offer hectares of green parks, fine restaurants, shopping, arts and culture, and easy to reach connections. Your London Home ® has made for you a selection of Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in West London: Acton, Alperton, Barnes, Barons Court, Bayswater, Belgravia, Brentford, Chelsea, Chiswick, Ealing, Earls Court, Fulham, Gunnersbury, Hammersmith, Hampton, Hanwell, Harlesden, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Hayes, Holland Park, Hounslow, Isleworth, Kensal Green, Kensington, Kew, Kilburn, Kingston, Knightsbridge, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, New Malden, Northolt, Notting Hill, Osterley, Paddington, Pinner, Richmond, Ruislip, Shepherd’s Bush, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Surbiton, Twickenham, Teddington, Willesden.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.
33 Rockingham Rd, Uxbridge, Regno Unito