ASK FOR A VIEWING!
3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, Hillingdon, West London. This 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge is just 10 minutes walk from the Uxbridge Tube station, connected by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines. The brand new condominium where this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge is located, offers stylish waterside living only 36 minutes from Central London.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Area & Layout
This 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, Hillingdon is the only property with 3 beds in this condominium. The 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment is located at 3rd floor served by lift. The building is a brick-built former wharf building on a peninsula surrounded by two waterways. It is being richly renewed to realize a new residential complex which comprises 41 apartments with studio, 1, 2 bedrooms, duplexes and this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge. Just about half an hour from Central London. Ask for a viewing!
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Location
This brand new 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment is located in an elegant residential district in the Hillingdon borough in West London. Uxbridge is known for its canal side living and period houses, like the Underground station which is a celebrated Art Deco landmark. The condo where this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge is located, lies on the western side of the town. It is an area favoured by families and young professionals for its network of waterways and former mill conversions, giving it a unique urban identity. In the last 10 years, the Intu Uxbridge shopping centre has added another mall to the town’s retail and transformed the town centre. It also hosts a nine screen Odeon cinema.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Buy-To-Let Opportunity
In 2016 Coca-Cola announced it was to make Uxbridge its European and British headquarters, a brand that has a long association with the town. Today a diverse range of industry occupies the town’s office space with other major HQs including Apple’s UK head office, Cadbury, Xerox, PWC, Mitsubishi, GSK, Hasbro, Cisco Systems, IBM, Fujitsu and Hertz. These commercial giants have led to a steady growth of incoming as well as outgoing commuters to Central London. That’s why buying this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment is a good investment.
These numbers speak for themselves:
- 13,000 students at internationally renowned Brunel University;
- 6 miles from Heathrow Airport LHR, the UK’s biggest single site employer (40,000 additional local jobs when 3rd runway goes ahead) and the 2nd busiest airport in the world by passenger numbers;
- 10 minutes walk from the apartment for sale in Uxbridge to the Tube station;
- 15 minutes cycle from the Elizabeth Line at West Drayton;
- 29% increase in the number of enterprises in the borough of Hillingdon since 2014;
- 13% increase in Uxbridge house prices between 2015-18;
- 36 minutes Tube to Central London, Zone 1.
All this makes an investment in this 3 beds penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, as well as the other units in this condo, an excellent opportunity for a buy-to-let investment.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Key Points
- Studios, 1 bed, 2 beds, duplexes and this 3 beds penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge
- Extremely affordable prices:
- Studios from £261,250
- 1 Bed from £273,363
- 2 Beds from £372,875
- this 3 Beds Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge at £550,000
- Gated secured parking included in the price
- 999 years leasehold
- Completion: ready NOW.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Design
The designer’s hall-free philosophy maximises space for true open plan living. Less walls within results in more light throughout, so typically apartments are bright, aspirational and feature quality brand names that appeal to ambitious working professionals and families. Traversed by the River Colne and Grand Union Canal, each apartment enjoys waterside views – a rare and very desirable feature. And this penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge has a stunning private roof terrace which offers stunning panoramic views and extra outdoor space to be exploited during the hot summer days.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Floor plans
Click on the floor plans below to enlarge them
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Video
Click on this video to see the features and location which make this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, Hillingdon, West London, an opportunity not to be missed.
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Specifications
The residential complex which hosts this penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, has been designed with the surrounding tranquil setting firmly in mind. Cool and clear interiors feature quality brand appliances to produce attractive and comfortable living spaces, befitting of their waterside location.
Interior designed Kitchens
- Gloss white handle-less cabinetry
- Glass splashbacks
- Solid stone worktops
- Stainless steel integral 1.5 bowl sink
- Swan-neck monoblock tap in brushed stainless steel
- Zanussi electric single oven, fan assisted Zanussi integrated hood
- Zanussi 4 zone black induction hob
- LED strip lighting under wall units Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer Integrated washer-dryer
- Integrated slimline dishwasher
- Living Rooms
- Chevron wood flooring.
- Crittall style glass walls to selected apartments.
- Integrated cloak cupboard to selected units.
- Spray-lacquered full-height internal doors with high quality ironmongery.
- Heritage features maintained and displayed where possible.
Bathrooms & En-suite
- White tiles to wet areas
- White handwash basin with mixer tap
- Dual flush soft close WC with chrome flush plate
- Wall mounted chrome toilet roll holder Granite effect vanity worktop
- Shower set with rose head and hand shower in chrome
- Mirror with recess LED lighting Chrome towel rail
- Vinyl tiled stone effect floor tiles.
- Main entry doors, digital access control with integral fob reader, code access and LED screen
- Video access screens in apartment hallways Mains operated smoke alarm
Mains operated carbon monoxide alarm Lockable letterboxes
- Bike store.
- Wall mounted electric panel heaters
- Engineered oak wood flooring to hallway, kitchen/lounge/dining area
- 80% wool carpets in bedroom.
- Recessed LED spotlights
- Brushed steel dimmer switches in bedrooms.
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches
- Oak thresholds
- White paint throughout
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes in bedrooms on request at additional cost.
Contact us to arrange a viewing!
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Quality of Life
From lazy Sunday brunches to people-watching or browsing the local independent shops, Uxbridge offers it all. In the area which surrounds this 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge you and your family can enjoy:
Food & Drink
- The Dolphin
- Harris & Hoole
- Five Guys
- Martin’s Place
- The Pipemakers Arms
- Nonna Rosa Pizza
- Ottimmo Bao Bao
- Curry Culture
- The General Elliot
- The Beefeater
Lifestyle & Leisure
13. Rush Fitness
14. Fassnidge Park
15. Post Office
16. Rockingham Recreation Ground
17. Uxbridge Library
19. Odeon Cinema
20. Simply Gym
21. Southover Pre-School
22. Colne Valley Regional Park
23. Grand Union Canal
24. Brunel University
25. Uxbridge High School
26. Park Academy West London
27. Vyners School
28. St Helen’s College
29. Seventy primary schools in the London Borough of Hillingdon
30. Twenty-two secondary schools in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
31. Seven special and alternative schools
33. Tesco Metro
34. T K Maxx
36. Marks & Spencer
39. River Island
Penthouse Apartment for sale in Uxbridge – Connections
This beautiful 3 bedrooms penthouse apartment for sale in Uxbridge, West London, enjoys excellent transport links. It is just 10 minutes walk from the Uxbridge Tube station, means Central London and the City are approx. 36 mins. away.
- Colne Valley Regional Park – 40sq miles of parkland: 2 mins
- Rockingham Recreation Ground – Football pitches, park: 5 mins
- Uxbridge Tube Station: 10 mins
- Intu Uxbridge – Shopping centre: 13 mins
- Uxbridge Sports Club: 9 mins
- Brunel University: 10 mins
- West Drayton Crossrail station: 15 mins cycling
- Intu Uxbridge – Shopping centre: 2 min
- M40: 5 mins
- M25: 7 mins
- Crossrail, West Drayton: 11 mins
- Gerrards Cross: 12 mins
- M4: 16 mins
- Heathrow: 19 mins
- Windsor: 22 mins
- Westfield Shopping Centre, London: 29 mins
Journey times from Uxbridge Tube station:
- Baker Street: 36 mins
- Oxford Circus: 45 mins
Journey times from West Drayton Crossrail station:
- Paddington: 20 mins
- Bond Street: 24 mins
- Tottenham Court Road: 25 mins
West London is a beautiful area which lies north of the River Thames and extends from its historic and commercial core of Westminster and the West End to the Greater London boundary, much of which is formed by the River Colne. Some interpretations of the area include the boroughs of Brent and Harrow, making ancient Watling Street, the boundary in those outer areas. The constituent districts of West London were traditionally part of Middlesex. From West London the city center can be easily and quickly reached. The residential districts of West London offer hectares of green parks, fine restaurants, shopping, arts and culture, and easy to reach connections. Your London Home ® has made for you a selection of Properties (Apartment, Penthouse, Loft, Home, House, Townhouse, Terrace House, Villa, Cottage, Historic Mansion, etc.) for sale and for rent in West London: Acton, Alperton, Barnes, Barons Court, Bayswater, Belgravia, Brentford, Chelsea, Chiswick, Ealing, Earls Court, Fulham, Gunnersbury, Hammersmith, Hampton, Hanwell, Harlesden, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Hayes, Holland Park, Hounslow, Isleworth, Kensal Green, Kensington, Kew, Kilburn, Kingston, Knightsbridge, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, New Malden, Northolt, Notting Hill, Osterley, Paddington, Pinner, Richmond, Ruislip, Shepherd’s Bush, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Surbiton, Twickenham, Teddington, Willesden.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.