ASK FOR A VIEWING!
This 2-bed flat South Bank in South Bank for sale is located just 5 mins walk from Waterloo.
Flat South Bank for sale – Prices
In this brand-new development on the riverside in South Bank are available some apartments with different surfaces on different floors.
The prices range from 2,725,000 to 4,425,000 pounds.
For this property, the payment method is below:
- 10% payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days of reservation
- A further 10% deposit payable in 12 months
- 80% payable upon completion
Flat South Bank for sale – Key features
Units from 1 to 8 floors:
- from 1155 to 1702 sq. ft. (from 107 to 158 sq. mt.)
- from 2 to 3 bathroom
- 999 Years leasehold
- Belvedere Gardens exclusive spa
- Hotel-style entrance lobby
- Roof Terrace circa 12,000 sq. ft.
- 20m Swimming Pool, Gym and Spa
- 24hr concierge service
- 24hr on-site security team
- Site-wide and local CCTV surveillance of public areas and building entrances
- Security fob access control to all building entrances and car park
- Video entry door access to apartments
- Mains supply smoke and heat alarms and sprinkler fire protection system.
Call us to arrange a viewing.
Flat South Bank for sale – The Flat
This flat South Bank has some interesting features listed below:
- Timber border with stone inset to entrance hallway
- Engineered timber flooring to reception and bedrooms
- Large format stone tiles for all bathrooms
- Front entrance door finished in natural timber veneer with matching hardwood architraves and full height patinated bronze effect panel with integrated door handle in matching bronze finish
- Full-height internal doors including pocket sliding doors (where applicable), finished in natural timber veneer with matching dark bronze ironmongery
- Feature balcony accessed via reception and bedroom(s) (to selected unit types)
- Glazed balcony balustrades
- Stone pavers to balcony flooring (Master and Second Bedrooms only)
- Bespoke, full-height wardrobe system in natural timber veneer
- Lined interior, including techno-leather hanging rails and integrated lighting
- Enhanced internal accessories to master bedroom, including drawer units, open shelving, and shoe storage (where applicable)
- Whole house ventilation system with heat recovery provided by fan coil units
- Comfort cooling to reception and bedrooms
- Temperature sensor and control panel to reception and bedrooms
- LED lighting throughout
- Provision for feature lighting over the kitchen breakfast bar
- Provision for pendant lighting in the dining area
- Sockets and switches throughout in dark bronze metal finish
This unit has very high ceiling heights, from a minimum of 3 to over 6 meters, and big open spaces perfect for modern style. The floor-to-ceiling windows and the private roof terrace offer stunning panoramic River Thames and City views.
One car park space will come with each flat, but there are currently a few extra spaces available to be purchased.
All apartments have full access to residential 5-star services. They include 24/7 concierge service, one of London’s most extensive communal sky gardens or private business lounges, a cinema room, a business suite, a resident’s lounge, a gym and state-of-the-art indoor swimming pool and sauna facilities.
The building includes a rooftop photovoltaic system, among the highest in the UK, that generates green electricity and saves the tower almost 12,000kg of CO2 per annum.
Flat South Bank for sale – Floor plans
Below you can view four apartment types’ floor plans. Click on each floor plan below to enlarge it:
Central London is an area in the heart of the city where you can find the most premium residential districts, sumptuous palaces, shopping in High Street, fine restaurants, arts and culture. Areas such as Westminster, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea are highly sought after. These neighbourhoods are famous for their elegant houses and beautiful apartments, which combine traditional architecture with contemporary interiors. Purchasing a home in Central London allows you to be only a few minutes away from major city’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. And also very close to the City and its financial offices. Your London Home ® has selected for you some of the best luxury real estate opportunities in Central London including, but not limited to: Soho, Westminster, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Marylebone, Chelsea, Kensington, St. John’s Wood, St. James’ Park, Bayswater, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark…
South Bank is one of the coolest districts in the city. It extends between Waterloo station and Thames river and is full of culture. The UK’s largest arts centre, Home to Royal Festival Hall, Hayward Gallery, the Purcell Room and Queen Elizabeth Hall. Moreover, attractions such as the London Eye and a thriving theatre scene (compliments of the National Theatre and the Young Vic) are a few reasons Southbank is such a collectively cherished part of town.
Information on which this listing is based
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, and they may include optional upgrades at additional cost. All images published in this listing have been provided by the seller. Your London Home ® is a brand owned by Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. For further details, please refer to the full Disclaimer below. Thank you.